Partner Operations Associate at Guild Education (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Guild is hiring a Partner Operations Associate to improve the efficiency and efficacy of the Academic Partnership team and to strengthen our existing relationships with universities and learning providers, which are high-touch, long-term partnerships. We are looking for someone with exceptional project management and organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and proven ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.As a Partner Operations Associate, you will:
- Join a team committed to building a strong academic marketplace, driving exponential growth, and effectively serving tens of thousands of working adults at our partner universities.
- Create new value for Guild and partner by helping to generate data, insights, and solutions
- Collaborate with academic partners and internal partners to resolve operational, academic and student-related issues in a timely manner; help build systems that enable our team to do so at scale.
- Own the day-to-day operational processes and systems vital to facilitate the student experience at your assigned academic partners.
- Serve as a key liaison between the Academic Partnerships team and Guild’s student facing, employer, business intelligence, marketing and other internal groups.
- Analyze and assess the tools and processes used by the Academic Partnerships team, and independently find opportunities for improvement.
- Develop external facing resources, including presentations, training and reference materials, and general communications, for academic partners.
- Be an integral member of a team committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience in related roles, ideally in which long-term relationships/partnerships were crucial to the business’s success.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple, sophisticated, cross-functional projects at the same time.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and communicate effectively through written and verbal means in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and the ability to keep track of both the high-level progress and the small details.
- Examples of how you’ve successfully taken an analytics approach to building simple, scalable solutions to sophisticated problems.
- An understanding of the issues Guild’s students face and the ways in which Guild and our university partners can address them to improve student outcomes.
- A strong background in or knowledge of higher education and experience working directly with university staff.
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is growing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an expansive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $55,500 - $66,250, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth