Partner Manager at ReCharge
We are looking for a motivated Partner Manager to execute our growth strategy and support the ReCharge Sales and Partnerships Team. As a Partner Manager you’ll be responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of B2B partners including digital commerce agencies and ecommerce technologies and platforms. In this role, you will act as the liaison between your partners and merchants with the internal ReCharge teams including sales, marketing, account management, product development.
A Partner Manager role at ReCharge is an opportunity to be part of a truly amazing team filled with highly talented individuals. More than that, you will be part of an organization that is setting the pace for subscription commerce.What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Establish and manage relationships with a portfolio of development and design agency partners in the ecommerce ecosystem.
- Develop a pipeline of merchant prospects through your partner portfolio to achieve lead generation and revenue targets.
- Enable partners on the ReCharge platform including how to sell and implement ReCharge, competitive differentiators, and value-add positioning of ReCharge with Partner solutions.
- Evaluate and implement partner collaborations and co-marketing initiatives that support lead generation and revenue goals.
- Work collaboratively with ReCharge Sales consultants and your managed partners to support merchant implementations and remove roadblocks,
- Represent ReCharge at Partner Events and Conferences to raise brand awareness and generate leads.
- Typically, 4+ years experience in Partner Management, Business Development, or Channel Management in a SaaS, payments, fintech, or ecommerce company.
- An understanding of the ecommerce landscape, ecommerce agencies, and their business models.
- A track record of achieving revenue targets.
- Understanding of how to manage a high volume of partners (50+)
- Ability to discuss API and JS-led solutions with technical teams.
- Professional communication skills and the ability to be diplomatic in difficult situations
- Deep understanding on how to effectively educate partners
- Strong critical thinking skills and a creative approach to penetrating new accounts and to address issues with out-of-the-box solutions
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Willingness to travel to partner offices and networking events 25% - 35% domestically
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.