Partner Experience Specialist at Pie Insurance
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:27 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, August 4, 2021
Pie Insurance is an insurtech company tackling meaningful problems. At Pie, we work with small businesses using technology and innovation to improve how they access insurance. Like our small business clients, we are a diverse team of builders, dreamers, and entrepreneurs. So, at the heart of every decision we make is the idea that if it doesn’t serve our clients, it doesn’t serve us.
The Partner Experience Specialist is part of a collaborative group of Pie-oneers who work with urgency and detail to cultivate great agency partner and customer experiences. This role is acting as the liaison between our internal teams and partners to ultimately drive further engagement and production. In this role you’re responsible for quick response time in providing valued support to our agency partners’ book of business. The successful team member will bring their detail oriented, process driven experience in the insurance industry. Knowledge of industry tools and the ability to manage their time effectively are highly desired.
Today, all Pie-oneers are working remotely and will continue to do so until it is safe to return to the office. As a remote team member, you will be expected to be available for meetings with team members in other time zones and have access to reliable, high-speed internet.
This role will work in our Denver office once our office re-opens.
How You’ll Do It
- Act as a liaison between our Partner and internal departments for escalation needs outside of authority.
- Answer questions and resolve day-to-day issues in an accurate, timely and thorough manner via phone or email (cases).
- Conduct high-level conversations with Partners to educate them on Pie policy and procedures including submissions, appetite, quoting, binding, midterm servicing, claims, as well as our renewal and audit processes.
- Follow up with Partners (daily and weekly) on quotes both new and renewal in an effort to convert additional opportunities to sale or collect valuable marketplace feedback on lost opportunities.
- Follow up with Partners and insured on pending deposit payments on new business.
- Leveraging selling expertise to help retain business gain new business to meet company and department goals.
- Assistance with amending submissions based on authority.
- Facilitate in the analysis of potential partners for training opportunities.
- Assist in the constant improvement and streamlining of business development, partner management, and internal processes.
- Update and maintain accurate records in Salesforce and other systems as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Right Stuff
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- 4+ years of working experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service, Customer Support, Customer Management Roles, or other related fields is required.
- 2+ years of Insurance experience (Workers’ Compensation or other Commercial Insurance Preferred)
- 2 years of experience in Salesforce or another similar CRM is preferred.
- Communication Skills: You have demonstrated interpersonal and influencing skills. You have the ability to collaborate with other departments in order to facilitate a better customer experience
- Detail Orientation: harp attention to detail and organizational skills. You can also identify gaps in organization and will review your work, addressing the gaps and fixing errors with minimal direction
- Pie Perks
- Competitive salary
- A piece of the Pie (in the form of stock options)
- Comprehensive health plans
- Generous PTO
- Paid sick leave
- Future focused 401k match
- Our core values are more than just a poster on the wall; they’re tangibly reflected in our work and recognized with our monthly culture award.
- Generous parental leave
Compensation & Benefits
Our goal is to make all aspects of working with us as easy as Pie. That includes our offer process. When we have identified talent that is a good fit for Pie, we work hard to present an equitable and fair offer. We look at your knowledge, skills and experience along with your compensation expectations and align that with our company equity processes to determine our offer ranges.
We value and want to support our team members, and are proud to offer a comprehensive compensation package which includes the following:
Compensation Range for position: $31.25/hour base
This is an incentive pay based position with potential compensation ranging from $68,240 - $73,240 based on performance. As this is incentive based compensation, there is no guaranteed pay amount and the ranges provided are based on successfully meeting standard metrics and key productivity indicators.
Pie Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
Pie Insurance participates in the E-Verify program. Please click here, here and here for more information.
Pie Insurance Named a Top Colorado Company 2020
Pie is rated Excellent by our customers on Trustpilot
Check out our great reviews from current and former employees on Glassdoor
Pie raises an additional $127M in funding