Partner Development Representative
Who is Xero?
We're one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world. We are the leader in beautiful small business accounting and productivity software – complete with payroll, inventory and more.
We offer a competitive salary, shares in the company and a great office in Denver with a view of the Rockies.
Working in a team of Partner Development Representatives focused on your local community, this role is responsible for the on-boarding journey for new Partners in the Accounting, Bookkeeping and Tax channels.
The primary activities will be to gain an understanding of the Accounting/Bookkeeping/Tax Practice and how Xero can assist them.You will actively promote the benefits of the Partner Program and onboard new partners. This includes guiding them in achieving Xero certification and adding their first client; capturing all information in Salesforce. Once these steps have been completed the partner will be introduced to an Account Manager.
What you'll do
- Articulate the Xero value proposition in an industry context
- Respond to all inquiries via phone and email from potential Xero Partners (Accounting, Bookkeeping, Tax Practices)
- Qualify Partner Leads by following the Xero Sales Process
- Record all activity in Salesforce
- Promote and onboard new partners into the Partner Program
- Advise and promote Xero certification and on-boarding 1+ clients
- Drive attendance to Xero led events and ensure rapid follow up
- Demo the Xero Partner Edition via webinar and phone
- Ensure Xero product knowledge is up to date at all times
- Foster and Build genuine relationships of trust and loyalty between Partners and Xero
- Work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Effectively cope with change and ambiguity
Experience & critical competencies
At a minimum, you should have:
- 2 years of sales experience
- Proven experience working with SMBs
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The ability to clearly communicate with Accounting Partners
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Learning agility
- The ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced & changing environment
Bonus points if you have:
- Familiarity with accounting principles and/or willingness, energy and interest to learn
- Salesforce in your tool belt
- Experience running a small business
It's time to introduce yourself
Now that we've caught your attention, it's time to catch ours. Please send us your resume and a link to your portfolio if you:
Love fostering #beautiful relationships by articulating the how Xero makes lives easier.
Show your passion for the #human side of business through cultivating a deep understanding of the needs and aspirations of the people you serve.
Seek the #challenge of complex problems, crazy-smart collaborators and a fast-paced work environment.
#Champion sales thinking by bringing a unique point of view while inspiring impeccable quality from others.
Take #ownership by driving meaningful change and delivering results with passion and purpose.
Xero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.