Matillion technology turns every business into a data business. Our low-code data integration platform helps modern teams ingest, enrich and synchronise their data across a variety of cloud platforms. Leading companies like Slack, Cisco, and DocuSign trust Matillion to help them transform operational data into useful information at enterprise scale.
We’re backed by top Silicon Valley investors and recently closed a $150M Series E in September 2021 for a total amount of $250M raised in 2021. Our investors include current and former backers of other leading enterprise data companies like Databricks, Informatica and Mulesoft.
As Snowflake’s 2021 data integration partner of the year and a winner of Databricks’ 2021 ISV Innovation Award, our product strategy and engineering execution is continuously recognized as best in class by a rapidly growing ecosystem of technology partners.
With dual headquarters in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado, and an expanding hybrid culture, we are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our rapidly growing business.
We are now looking to add a new Partner Alliances Manager to #TeamGreen based in the US. The role can be based from our Denver-HQ, or remotely across the US.
Our Partner Alliances Manager's are responsible for generating sales through partners., Building strategic partnerships that drive tangible business value, through channel partners like Consulting Partners, Solution Integrators and Managed Service Providers (SI’s, MSP’s). Help educate Consulting partners, SI’s, and MSP’s understand Matillion and it’s benefits for their business, customers and strategic growth. Support & Manage the direct sales and customers from those partners and help create a repeatable sales model.
What will you be doing;
Partner Strategy, Development and enablement
- Help define and execute Matillion’s consulting partner strategy
- Integrate into existing partner sales training and programs
- Foster relationships with key BD/sales stakeholders and executives at partner organisation
- Manage shared/funded marketing programs with Consulting partners and attend joint events and technical sessions
- Establish and orchestrate co-selling programs between Matillion’s and the consulting partner’s sales teams
Customer success & partner management
- Embeds benefits from project inception, ensuring these are evolved and rationalised throughout project progression
- Ensure that projects deliver optimum cost/benefit solutions and success criteria agreed
- Cultivating and building strong relationships with partners and becoming their trusted advisor
- Sales enablement and training, ensuring partners are proficient in our product and offering when presenting Matillion
- Manage business rhythm with partner’s BD/sales organizations, implement scorecards and KPIs, and track goal achievement
- Implement internal tracking, create dashboards and regular business reports to the Matillion leadership team and direct reports
What we are looking for - Essential Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in program management, partner development and/or channel sales roles in the business technology market
- Experience building global GTM initiatives with strategic and SI partners
- Proven ability to think and work strategically, while also driving rapid execution including personally contributing to key deliverables
- Ability to quickly understand complex issues and develop/apply simplifying frameworks to facilitate broader organizational understanding, decision-making, and action
- Excellent time management and organization skills with attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Experience working within enterprise software development industry
- Solid understanding of Cloud computing technology and a utility pricing model
- Willingness to travel post Covid (~35%)
Personal Capabilities Required, e.g. skills, attitude, strengths
- Strong sales abilities and proven direct sales abilities
- Works well as a team
- Professional and has a good technical knowledge of the cloud and IT
- Passionate about partners with a drive to achieve quick results
- Passion for technology combined with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for customer satisfaction
- Capacity to assume increasing responsibility in a highly successful, fast-paced global startup organization
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
- A truly flexible & remote working culture
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months of service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with monthly "hackdays" and access to a Udemy account
& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email [email protected]
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.