Partner Account Manager at Adobe
Partner Account ManagerResponsibilities:
- Responsible for driving the relationships within partner organizations
- Design and facilitate joint GTM plans, engaging cross-functional teams from both the partner and Marketo.
- Manage partner relationship to maximize revenue and to ensure partner commitment
- Manage C-level relationships with partner executives
- Initiate joint account planning and strategy sessions liaising with regional sales and success reps
- Actively manage opportunity pipeline against Sales objectives/metrics to exceed quarterly and annual targets
- Generating new revenue in existing ISVs
- 5+ years of Industry experience managing partners
- Proven consultative management skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Account planning and execution skills
- Numbers oriented with great presentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Ability to travel domestically up to 20%
- Passion and commitment for partner success
- Passion for mission driven organizations
Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.