Outbound Sales Manager at TeamSnap (Greater Boulder Area, CO)
TeamSnap is an award-winning mobile and web service for managing recreational and competitive sports teams and groups. With seven million enthusiastic customers in 195 countries, TeamSnap has quickly become one of the fastest-growing team and group management solutions on the planet.
We are looking for fun people who do great work. We look for people with big ideas and tiny egos. There are no sacred cows at TeamSnap. No matter what your “job” is, you’re welcome to suggest better ways of doing anything. We’re all in this thing together and we believe that everyone has a stake in the company.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage a team of reps making outbound calls into TeamSnap’s existing customer base to create upsell opportunities
- Hire, train, and coach reps on how to interact with our customers to maximize upsell opportunities
- Help build out metrics and reporting processes to manage the flow of prospects through the sales funnel
- Work with the sales team to ensure that they receive high quality upsell leads
- Consistently deliver against the group’s qualified lead quota
- Maintain consistent reporting of team performance to target to Sales Manager and Chief Growth Officer
- In the short term you will likely be making some calls until the team is fully built out
Some Things That Are Important to Us:
- Prior background managing a team making outbound calls
- 3+ years experience in a lead generation rep/manager role
- Experience hiring and managing reps
- Strong analytical bent - if you are afraid of math, this isn’t the job for you
- Proficiency with Salesforce or similar CRM, particularly the workflow and reporting capabilities.
- Upbeat, outgoing personality. Let’s face it - you will be managing a team that will spend much of its days talking to customers so you need to exude energy and demonstrate superior communication skills
- Track record in hitting a lead quota
Location: This position will be based out of our Boulder, CO Headquarters.
- Work on a product people actually use and like!
- While we’re still relatively small, we’re not a fly-by-night startup. We’re an established player in a massive market.
- We have a proven revenue model, an experienced management team, solid funding and a strong plan moving forward.
- We have fantastic benefits, you're have a stake in the company and hey, what's better than working in your pajamas?
At TeamSnap we hire awesome people, give them the tools to achieve great things and provide strong two-way communication so everyone can grow in their roles and find passion in their work. We strive for long-term, committed employees who feel strong ownership of the company, culture and product.
You’ll really impress us if you sign up for a free TeamSnap account, download our current app, and come at us with real ideas.
We live and breathe our product, and we're looking for someone who will bring that same passion. We're certainly interested in your work history, but we're most interested in your understanding of our product and your vision for its future.