Outbound Lead Generation
The GHX Sales Development Representative III is responsible for generating new leads for our Inside, Outside and Enterprise Sales teams. Prospecting activities will include cold calling, email, IM, social selling, networking and any related sales activity.
The SDR III is the first line of engagement with future customers and will have an impact on the success of GHX as an organization!
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Develop new business funnel through outbound lead generation, prospecting, networking and qualification to achieve sales goals.
- Work with the Sales Leadership team to develop and execute a lead generation strategy that results in a robust opportunity pipeline
- Communicate with prospects through cold calling, emails and LinkedIn and other tools to qualify leads and generate interest in GHX solutions
- Manage a high volume of daily outbound calls to targeted accounts and develop targeted call lists
- Create personalized emails to engage targeted accounts
- Utilize Social Selling techniques to expand network and open new opportunities
- Process unqualified inquiries to prequalified opportunities
- Track outbound lead generation activities / sales methodology activities in the GHX CRM tool.
- Route qualified leads to the appropriate sales executive for opportunity development and closure
- Research prospects, identifying key decision makers while maintaining and expanding your database
- Collaborate with GHX sales teams, sharing feedback and best practices to increase pipeline and close rates
- Work with the Marketing Team - leveraging CRM tools to prospect into targeted vertical accounts
- Consistently achieve daily activity goals and monthly quotas
- Collaborate with SDR team to develop and refine processes and strategies
- Learn best practices of supply chain management and effectively communicate with different buying personas
- Ability to understand and articulate our solution sets and value propositions
- Maintains a fluent understanding of all GHX solutions, eHealthcare market trends, healthcare supply chain, and competitive activities.
- 2+ years of technical solution support, sales and/or lead generation experience
- BA/BS in a relevant degree, Business or Finance preferred
- Previous sales planning and cold calling experience
- Working experience in Salesforce.com or similar CRM system
- Relevant software knowledge: MS Office; Word, PowerPoint, Excel plus Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong phone presence and comfort level making a high volume of phone calls per day
- Strong research, presentation and analytical capabilities
- Experience in relationship development and opportunity identification
- Sales methodology training and consultative selling experience
- Supply chain and/or healthcare technology industry knowledge
- Systems knowledge: ERP, CRM and cash-to-quote systems
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.