Vorto is the only AI-driven automated supply chain platform in the world. Our mission is to enable businesses to be more economically and environmentally sustainable by digitally transforming the B2B supply chain, essentially creating a B2B Amazon. Come work in a fast-paced and dynamic culture where you will grow your personal and career capabilities like never before!
About the Role
We are looking for Operations Support to help us bring AI to supply chains in the world’s largest companies. To support our mission, the successful candidate will be exceptional with customer service, especially with our customers - truck drivers!
- Perform best in class inbound customer support with an emphasis on technical application assistance and operations assistance for truck drivers and carriers.
- Demonstrates functional skill to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and other general account inquiries over the phone/live chat room in a single customer interaction to maximize the customer experience, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Corrects discrepancies on customers' accounts, and researches and resolves billing questions (invoices, bonuses, vouches, cheque requests) where necessary. When appropriate, follow established escalation procedures to expedite prompt resolution.
- Identify opportunities for support automation and process improvement
- Cultivate a positive customer experience with every interaction to build and maintain user relationships
- Supports other lines of business as volumes dictate.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Culture alignment - read the blog!
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts, 7 days a week rotating days and nights with a week off in between
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high- transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Ability to troubleshoot applications and learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to react to dynamic situations and make thoughtful decisions quickly
- Understanding of service-focused operations teams that support a group of customers whose operations are 24/7/365
- High level of curiosity and desire to learn
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- This is an in office position, no remote work offered
At VORTO we are committed to developing our employees and providing them exciting opportunities to grow and prosper in their careers.
We offer a competitive benefits package as well as numerous additional perks including:
- Earn $55k-$65k annually working a 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching up to 3.5%
- Company paid life and short-term disability insurance
- Company paid parking or transit pass
- Modern office space in downtown Denver with daily coffee, tea, drinks & snacks
VORTO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.