Online Account Executive at Zoom Video Communications
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:04 p.m. (MST) on Thursday, February 20, 2020
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
We are looking for an Online Account Executive with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in Sales. This position involves working with clients to provide them the right Zoom services to meet their video and online meeting needs. A hybrid role of generating leads for the Sales team and closing online business (employee count of 1 – 10). You will engage with companies, as well as follow up and close on various sources of online inbound leads, and qualify leads for Sales (employee count of 11 – 250).
- Identify, develop and nurture pipeline leads
- Take inbound calls and chats to generate leads
- Follow up on sales leads generated by marketing programs
- Demo and Close small business clients (employee count of 10 or less)
- Continuously maintain and update Salesforce
- Deliver Happiness by maintaining specific CSat Scores
- Evangelize Zoom product offerings
- Achieve quarterly qualified lead/meeting and MRR quotas
- 1+ years of Account Executive experience in a Technology company
- Direct SaaS/ Cloud selling experience, preferred
- SaaS video or web conferencing solutions selling experience preferred
- Inbound sales experience
- Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn preferred
- Strong collaboration and relational skills
- Forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & team work
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- AA/ BS or equivalent experience
Zoom Video Communications Company Culture Highlights:
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2019
• Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.
• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on Comparably.
• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/zoom-video-communications
Get an inside look at the Denver office & culture here: https://youtu.be/S_lUTAdsKc0
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description