Zoom (zoom.us) is the world leader in video communications. Hundreds of thousands of businesses turn to Zoom for video and web collaboration, and we have the highest customer satisfaction in our industry. In all measures - revenues, team, customers - Zoom is growing at an explosive pace. With our recent funding of $100M from Sequoia, we are expanding teams across our organization. Now is the time to get on board at Zoom. It's an awesome place to work, and we're looking for the best people to join us.
We are looking for an Online Account Executive with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in Sales. This position involves working with clients to provide them the right Zoom services to meet their video and online meeting needs. A hybrid role of generating leads for the Sales team and closing online business (employee count of 1 – 10). You will engage with companies, as well as follow up and close on various sources of online inbound leads, and qualify leads for Sales (employee count of 11 – 250).
- Identify, develop and nurture pipeline leads
- Take inbound calls and chats to generate leads
- Follow up on sales leads generated by marketing programs
- Demo and Close small business clients (employee count of 10 or less)
- Continuously maintain and update Salesforce
- Deliver Happiness by maintaining specific CSat Scores
- Evangelize Zoom product offerings
- Achieve quarterly qualified lead/meeting and MRR quotas
- 1+ years of Account Executive experience in a Technology company
- Direct SaaS/ Cloud selling experience, preferred
- SaaS video or web conferencing solutions selling experience preferred
- Inbound sales experience
- Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn preferred
- Strong collaboration and relational skills
- Forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & team work
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- AA/ BS or equivalent experience
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!