OCS Field Sales Representative (commission) at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
What you will be doing
- Define critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory, plan strategy and develop all key relationships to ensure strong foundation for solution selling.
- Maintain and promote relationships with customer contacts who may be determining design opportunities and deal with existing business challenges. Ensure customer satisfaction as it pertains to supply chain management and other value added services. Requires experience interacting with vendors and customers in a technical and engineering environment. Extensive understanding of pricing programs and models within the electronics industry.
- Requires comprehensive ability to develop strategic plans for all assigned accounts, sell and market full set of Arrow offerings incorporating in-depth knowledge of Arrow’s key supplier lines.
- Must be able to prepare comprehensive internal quarterly business reviews (iQBR), presenting strategic plans and implementation steps to grow sales, demand creation and improve customer service. Ability to lead regular QBRs with major customers that unlock additional sales opportunities.
- Must be able to promote and sell the value add, supply chain, and full life cycle programs offered by Arrow. Requires proficiency in sales tracking systems, SalesForce.com, Oracle Establish and ability to build relationships with key suppliers.
- This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
What we are looking for
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
- Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
- Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train junior staff
- Works independently
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance