New Business Account Manager
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
Develop customer relationships and drive sales of Bandwidth Infrastructure to new customers to strategically targeted accounts. Achieve KPI’s, sales and revenue growth targets. Meet monthly and quarterly sales objectives while ensuring that new Zayo customers have a best-in-industry experience during the sales process. This role requires the ability to work diligently and leverage all resources at Zayo to successful onboard new strategic accounts.
- Work with current Sales team to develop account strategy, solution design, and relationship management on targeted accounts.
- Manage high volume of work while maintaining a high degree of responsiveness.
- Tracks, analyzes and reports on channel forecast performance and activities in Salesforce and other reporting tools.
- Provides accurate and timely information to management.
- Develop and nurture strong inter-departmental communications to ensure timely resolution of customer and sales issues and concerns.
- Possess a thorough understanding of Zayo’s products and services offerings
- Systems thinker with strong organizational skills who can pull all the pieces together; understands diverse customer business models, major trends and business drivers in the target industry and translates those needs into solutions Zayo can provide
- Interact with potential customers to educate them about the features and benefits of our products.
- Bring a willingness to offer innovative ideas and participate in a dynamic work environment
- Proactively and diligently pursue customer engagement and report on success as it occurs
- 1-3 years minimum relevant work experience, with emphasis in sales and cold prospecting
- Proven ability to build relationships
- Quick learner who collaborates well with others
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Goal oriented, with a sense of urgency and desire to rapidly accelerate results and career
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and can work effectively with a diverse group of personalities; must be approachable and show respect for others
- Strong leadership skills with a mature sense of priorities and solid practical experience that can create, design and implement solutions within technical and commercial boundaries
- Politically savvy, has a high tolerance for ambiguity and can work successfully in a matrix management model
- Ability to travel as required by customers
- Self-motivated, proactive, high energy, positive and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Prior sales experience is a plus, but not required
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave