AE positions available in Denver, SF, and Boston. Remote candidates are also considered.
We are hiring across all our segments - Commercial and Enterprise.
We're seeking an ambitious, intellectually curious and results-oriented New Business Account Executive to drive revenue. You will be responsible for seeking out new customers and communicating the value of the CircleCI product.
You will be managing the entire sales cycle - from prospecting through to qualification, negotiation and close - with decision-makers in Engineering departments across various verticals. You'll work closely with cross-functional teams to help influence product roadmap based on market and customer requirements.What you’ll do:
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing net new sales opportunities
- Prospect into CTOs, Engineering Leaders, & technical end users
- Leverage Challenger sales methodologies to execute on deal strategies
- Demonstrate ability to use data and insights to overcome objections and craft a compelling value-based solution
- Build, organize, manage and forecast your pipeline leveraging platforms including Salesforce, Gong.io, Outreach.io, Gainsight, etc
- Manage contract negotiations
- Collaborate effectively with internal partners including sales development, solution engineers, customer success, and product managers
- Perform with the utmost integrity - CircleCI believes honesty with our customers is in everyone’s best interest
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience in closing new new logo
- Possess a hunter mentality. You are relentless in achieving sales targets, pursuing goals and solving problems.
- Curiosity for the DevOps ecosystem and some familiarity with technical concepts and their business value
- A team player that will thrive in our fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency and values accountability
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Preference for experience selling to Engineering Leadership (CTO, VP of Eng, etc)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
CircleCI is the leader in the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment space, a cornerstone of the DevOps movement. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career, as our customer base continues to expand globally.How to apply
If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send a resumé and cover letter describing what inspires you and why you think you are a good fit for the team. If you contribute to an open-source project, write a blog, or have a presence on the web (Twitter, Quora, Linkedin, etc.) we would love to hear about it.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.About CircleCI
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.