Fully remote position with in-office AE positions available in Boston.
We're seeking an ambitious, curious and results-oriented New Business Account Executive to drive revenue. In this role you'll seek out new customers and communicate the value of the CircleCI product offering.
From prospecting through closing - you'll lead the entire sales lifecycle while collaborating with your colleagues in Customer Engineering, and work closely with cross-functional teams to help influence product roadmap based on market and customer requirements.
CircleCI is the leader in the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment space, a cornerstone of the DevOps movement. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career, as our customer base continues to expand globally.What you’ll do:
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing net new sales opportunities
- Prospect into DevOps Managers, Engineering Leaders, CTOs & technical end-users
- Demonstrate Challenger sales methodologies to execute on deal strategies
- Use data and insights to overcome objections and craft a compelling value-based solution
- Build, coordinate and forecast your pipeline using platforms including Salesforce, Gong.io, Outreach.io, Gainsight, etc
- Lead contract negotiations
- Collaborate effectively with internal partners including sales development, solution engineers, customer success, and product managers
- Perform with the utmost integrity - CircleCI believes honesty with our customers is in everyone’s best interest
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience in closing new logos
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Experience selling sophisticated technical solutions to technical leaders - or the curiosity and desire to learn!
- A hunter mentality. You are steadfast in achieving sales targets, pursuing goals and solving problems
- Curiosity for the DevOps ecosystem and some familiarity with technical concepts and their business value
- A collaborative teammate that will thrive in our fluid, fast-paced, multifaceted, scaling environment
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency and values accountability
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal) and organizational skills
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Level: Mid-Senior Level