We are looking for a high-energy, driven professional with a proven track record of successful UCaaS and/or CCaaS technical sales to join our SaaS Team as a Network and Communications Sales Consultant (NCSC). The ideal candidate will have deep experience selling these solutions through partners and to end-customers directly. This is a technical sales role that requires both strong technical ability and a natural sales instinct. In this position you will be selling Cloud products (Connectivity, SD-WAN, UCaaS and CCaaS) to and through Managed Service Providers (MSPs) of all levels, in various industries, across broad regions of the United States and Canada. Your goal is to drive and exceed monthly sales goals while keeping your pipeline full and growing the number of active partners consuming network and communications with your world-class consulting expertise.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Responds to and qualifies incoming partner web and phone inquiries regarding our Cloud Network and Communications products
- Creatively follows up with new and existing partners in order to maintain active engagement
- Educates Partners on technology, vendor solutions, use-cases and sales methodology.
- Works with Partner to assess end customer needs, provides Network and Communications product demonstrations, design and pricing, builds proposals, closes sales, and places orders
- Builds and manages sales pipelines, forecasts sales
- Assists in resolving customer concerns by working with Service Delivery team to investigate issues
- Maintains customer sales account records in Salesforce and prepares various reports
Ideal Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Overall knowledge of Connectivity, SD-WAN, UCaaS and CCaaS
- Ability to speak to and sell Pax8’s value proposition for Network and Communications
- Understanding of network connectivity, the Internet, and cloud computing technology
- Track record of over-achieving quota attainment (in the top 10-20% of sales reps) in past positions
- Strong people, verbal, and writing skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office
Required Education, Experience, and Certifications:
- B.S./B.A. degree, equivalent work experience, or relevant technology sales background
- Over five (5) years direct sales experience in a Sales Executive role or equivalent, preferably in a B2B environment
- Over seven (7) years of Connectivity, SD-WAN, UCaaS, CCaaS, and/or Software as a Service (SaaS) experience
- Channel sales experience
- Experience using CRM systems, such as Salesforce
- Experience using LinkedIn to develop Partner relationships
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.
Read Full Job Description