National Account Manager at EcoEnclose
SUMMARY: Our mission is to Make eCommerce a Positive Force for the Environment. We do this through manufacturing and distributing earth friendly shipping supplies for forward thinking brands.
We need a teammate who is excited to help our customer base of progressive entrepreneurs and businesses. Many of our customers are fast growing brands in industries such as apparel, outdoor gear, natural and clean beauty, natural foods, eco home goods, art and jewelry. Their products are often natural, organic, recycled, sustainable, fair trade, USA made, and they need our help shipping their products in a way that embodies their values. We are seeking a candidate who embodies our core values, who is committed to the environment, and who is passionate about the success of colleagues and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Conscious listener, empathizer, and consensus builder
- Continuous learner who's passionate towards self improvement and group improvement
- Excited to become experts in packaging and sustainability systems
- Creative problem solving skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Confidence with spreadsheets and calculations
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Enjoys tough challenges
- Manage communication with qualified inbound leads with the goal of converting leads into customers.
- Research and seek to understand the packaging requirements of inbound leads, including their custom artwork and design needs
- Leverage your knowledge of recycling and composting systems, landfilling and pollution, material and chemical science, and more to guide customer's packaging choices based on their values and circumstance.
- Interface with EcoEnclose leadership, production team, estimating tools, and partners to determine how we can meet their needs.
- Communicate proposed solutions and pricing options to leads
- Follow up and make strategic adjustments to proposals based on feedback
- Maintain in-depth understanding of EcoEnclose art, design and print capabilities
- Record in a CRM system to ensure timely communication with leads and monitor progress towards conversion goals
- Utilize a sharp attention to detail in order to assure timely delivery of quality product
- In some cases, organize shipping and logistical needs
- Track and stay organized as your jobs are manufactured and delivered utilizing CRM
- Build trust with your customer base. Grow the revenue and sustainability of each customer through proactive insight and creativity.
- Participate in marketing and outbound initiatives when asked
- Facilitate referrals through your customer base
- Monthly Sales Growth
- Customer's Sustainability Growth
- Opportunity Conversion Rate
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Average Margin
- Retention and Churn
- Response Time
- Quarterly EcoEnclose improvements
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is exceptionally organized, thrives in a fast paced, scrappy, and changing environment, can add a unique perspective to the team, and will enjoy working with business leaders to help them develop thoughtful packaging solutions. Join us!