National Account Manager, SHI at Webroot, an OpenText company
Channel partners are critical to our growth strategy and our channel team is the foundation to their success. As National Channel Account Manager, you will be managing relationships with national partners with a focus on SHI and Connection. You will educate partner teams on the benefits of working with both Carbonite and Webroot and how to effectively sell Carbonite’s cloud backup & recovery, availability and migration, and data protection solutions and services in addition to Webroot’s cybersecurity offerings.
You will be responsible for building relationships with partner stakeholders, defining and executing sales plans and events to increase revenue, and collaborating with internal stakeholders to achieve business and sales objectives. Travel is required for this position.
This is a dynamic role representing both Carbonite and Webroot on the front line and requiring strategic thinking, strong sales acumen and a willingness to support the broader Carbonite and Webroot teams in achieving and exceeding our sales goals.
Specific Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute business plans, sales objectives and training for both Carbonite/Webroot and SHI/Connection sales teams
- Provide strategic support for partner sales and presales through prospect and opportunity identification, joint sales calls, and competitive and market analysis
- Educate sales teams on suite of Carbonite and Webroot product offerings, benefits of working with both companies, pricing, competitive advantages, and negotiating and closing tactics
- Assist Channel Marketing with go-to-market planning and execution and participate in events to drive high return on investment
- Build strong relationships with SHI and Connection sales teams with active time on sales floor
What will make you successful at Carbonite:
- A track record of good judgment and decision-making in positions with significant responsibility
- Highly autonomous and able to independently identify high value projects and drive them completion
- Demonstrated leadership capability in cross-functional team environments
- High degree of comfort with complex technical environments
- Having and being able to articulate/defend an informed opinion on important topics
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of channel sales or alliance management experience, preferably in the SaaS industry
- Track record of proven success achieving sales targets and driving channel sales growth
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to understand and articulate Carbonite and Webroot’s value proposition
- Must be able to conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Familiarity with SHI required, familiarity with Connection a plus
- Ability to travel is required
Together Carbonite—a leader in data protection—and Webroot—a leader in data security—form the SMB and Consumer Division of OpenText. The mission of our joint offering is to make cyber resilience simple, reliable and accessible in the connected world. We enable comprehensive data protection for companies, consumers, and our vast network of partners around the globe.
Our business requires top talent. We foster a thriving, dynamic environment rich with inventive minds and entrepreneurial spirit. From engineering to sales and marketing, operations and customer support, our employees are empowered and encouraged to build their careers at OpenText.
We pride ourselves on hiring standout candidates who shine in a workplace that encourages collaboration and teamwork. We are growing fast, and looking for talented candidates around the globe. Are you ready to grow with us? #LI-POST
Carbonite, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer does not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Upon request, accommodations will be made available during the recruitment process for applicants with a disability. If you require accommodations, we will work with you to provide or arrange for the provision of suitable accommodation wherever possible. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.