National Account Manager Cups at Ball Aerospace
Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Primary purpose of the position:
Driving new points of distribution and conversion for the Ball Aluminium Cup within Grocery, Specialty/Non-Traditional Channels/Classes of Trade, in addition to other Channel responsibilities as needed. Building relationships with customer category buying teams and brokers while managing the selling cycle process. Executing Commercial Retail’s Trade Strategy, with new and existing Customers and Distributors.
Essential Responsible Areas:
- Understands company revenue and profitability targets and develops Customer annual business plans to meet and exceed defined targets in Grocery, Specialty Channels, and Convenience (other Channels as needed)
- Maintains a consistent meeting schedule with detailed action plans for key retailers and distributors in Salesforce
- Communicates, plans, and executes business development tactics in the Customer’s organization (Promotions, Features, Display, Digital/Ecommerce)
- Communicates the status of the business to Sales & Marketing during weekly meetings
- Manage internal and external communication with Ball Aluminium Cup colleagues/peers, brokers, and category buyers
- Manages annual T&E budget and assigned trade according to company policy
- Minimum 3-5 years
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- CPG Industry
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Internal and External Communication, (Verbal and Written)
- Forecasting Acumen
- Influence without Authority
- Critical Thinking
- Manages Complexity
- Analytical Thinking
- Collaborative/Team Oriented
- Self-Starter, Proactive Mindset
- Sales Planning/Selling Cycle Process (Prospecting, Preparation, Presentation, Closing, Execution)
- Account Management
- S&OP process
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Trade Performance Management Systems, IRI/Neilson, Salesforce (CRM)
- Category Management
- Sales Planning/Operations
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
- Up to 50% travel
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 98,500- 150,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, click here for more info https://www.ball.com/us_benefits
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans