MSP/CSP Business Development Representative
Located on the Denver (or Atlanta) our next Business Development Representative will be dedicated to supporting IBM products to MSPs (Managed Services Providers) and CSPs (Communications Services Providers). A hunter mentality is necessary in this role, with a proven track record on closing Net New deals.
What You Will Be Doing
- Define critical markets and new customers in the assigned territory, plan strategy and develop all key relationships to ensure strong foundation for solution selling.
- Maintain and promote relationships with customer contacts who may be determining design opportunities and deal with existing business challenges.
- Ensure customer satisfaction as it pertains to supply chain management and other value added services.
- Budget responsibility for all assigned business development areas.
- Define and track performance for the manufacturers’ products and services.
- Serve as an expert with own discipline
- Develop strategic plans for all assigned accounts, sell and market full set of Arrow offerings incorporating in -depth knowledge of Arrow’s key suppliers.
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 4-year degree and a minimum of 7 years of experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Familiarity with IBM products is a plus.
- Ability to lead regular QBRs with major customers that unlock additional sales opportunities.
- Highly effective ability to cultivate strong customer relationships.
- Strong work ethic and self-drive.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wide Variety of Growth Opportunities
Arrow Electronics is a Fortune 113 company, globally headquartered in Denver, CO with 18,000 employees worldwide. Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics. We serve as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network.