Mobile Sales Executive
Adperio is an agency on the forefront of digital marketing, with enterprise solutions and technology for brands and apps across web and mobile channels. Come join us and see why we were awarded in top 15 Best Small Companies to Work for in Colorado for multiple years, as well as a Top 100 Digital Company in Colorado for multiple years. We have an immediate opening for a Mobile Sales Executive.
Adperio is seeking a dynamic individual to join our rapidly expanding team as a Mobile Sales Executive. This individual is responsible for establishing, and growing successful relationships with mobile developers, agencies and brands. The ideal candidate will possess a deep knowledge of the mobile marketplace. Essential functions of the job include strong negotiation skills, closing abilities, highly analytical, and a self-starter mentality.
- Drive revenue for Adperio’s performance-based advertising services by creating direct business relationships with companies seeking mobile advertising solutions.
- Generate a high volume of sales related activity including prospecting, outreach, negotiation, proposals and securing meetings.
- Manage personal pipeline of prospective mobile application opportunities.
- Own all aspects of sales funnel including prospecting, outreach, negotiation, proposals and closing.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual expectations for closed accounts and new revenue.
- Work alongside Account Management on advertising campaigns to assure that customer expectations are achieved, and revenue objectives reached.
- Using knowledge of the competition and industry, develop and execute strategies that generate business and strengthen Adperio’s marketplace position.
- Represent Adperio at industry events.
- Proven sales executive with 3+ years of experience selling mobile solutions to agencies, media companies and/or app developers.
- Solid knowledge of mobile media products.
- Knowledge of performance marketing is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Salesforce.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a team environment.
- BS/BA in marketing, advertising, communications or related field.
- Full medical coverage paid by the company at 100%
- Full Dental and vision paid by the company at 100%
- Short Term and Long Term Disability paid by company at 100%
- 401(k) match & financial advisors
- Free basic life insurance
- Competitive paid vacation and sick time
- Paid parental leave
- Paid holidays and floating company holidays