Mid Market VAST Account Executive
Zoom is the world leader in video communications with the highest customer satisfaction in our industry. We have been expanding rapidly since our Series D investment from Sequoia at a $1 billion valuation. Zoom was recently awarded the 5th Best SMB Company to Work for in the United States by Glassdoor (based on anonymous employee reviews). Now is the time to join our team of motivated and passionate people as Zoom grows to provide frictionless communications for businesses and organizations across the world. Visit zoom.us and follow us on Twitter (@zoom_us) and Facebook (Zoom Video Communications).
We are looking for a Mid Market VAST Account Executive with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive, and track record of success in Sales to join our Denver, CO team. This position involves working with small to medium install base clients (employee count of 51 to 500) to provide them the right Zoom services that meet their video and online meeting needs. Working from an account list, you will proactively engage with your install base, as well as follow up and close on upsells.
- Meet or exceed sales and product objectives
- Develop and maintain business within existing accounts (install base)
- Manage complex sales situations and sales campaigns
- Identify upsell opportunities, additional areas where Zoom can positively impact their business
- Create client demos/ presentations, quotes/ proposals, and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs
- Utilize solution-selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions, while creating satisfied customers
- Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalates issues to manager as appropriate
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!