Sales Development Representative Mid Market
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
We recently announced the exciting news of Pushpay and Church Community Builder merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The combination of our two companies gives us complimentary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
About the Team:
We are looking for a driven individual to join our Sales Development Representative (SDR) team as we pioneer the way into offering a powerful digital giving platform for thousands of churches.
Pushpay is a simple digital giving platform designed specifically to increase giving across ministries and offers first genuine 10-second mobile giving solution, with an amazing web option to match. We are looking for people to bridge the gap between churches that currently need a mobile giving solution and our incredible service. That’s where you come in.
About the Position:
You will be the client’s first impression of Pushpay, so we are looking for a passionate, personable and professional individual who will be able to connect our clients to our service. In this role, you will make outbound calls to potential clients who have expressed interest in learning more about Pushpay or appear to be strong potential customers based upon our general market focus.
This role reports to your hiring manager.
- Work with a team of like-minded individuals to achieve targets
- Make outbound calls, emails and text messages to qualify churches and non-profits
- Have meaningful conversations with our prospects to understand the challenges they face engaging their community
- Identify and communicate how Pushpay can help
- Use best-in-class software like Salesforce to build your pipeline
- Schedule appointments between prospects and Account Executives
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 1+ years of inside sales experience, but we’re ready to train the right person
- You sound great talking on the phone: courteous, well spoken, and good at asking questions
- A high school graduate (or holder of an equivalent degree) with BS/BA
- Able to connect business needs to solutions
- Strong computer skills, proficient on Mac OSX and Google Platforms (Salesforce a plus)
- Positivity and resilience with your team and customers
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal