Mid Market Sales Development Representative at Iterable
Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've recently raised a $50M Series C from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for two years running, earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 1000, and we host an annual growth marketing conference where innovative marketers around the world come to share ideas. We have a nation-wide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, plus we’re expanding internationally as we open an office in London.
We are looking for enthusiastic sales professionals who have an ownership mentality to expand their territory through cold calling, cold emailing, and utilizing social channels. The ideal candidate should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day.
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate the interest of potential customers
- Provide accurate lead distribution and thorough discovery to each Account Executive
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted and credible resource while developing superior relationships with prospects
- Consistently surpasses qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Provide ongoing feedback to the sales department for continuous process optimization
The Ideal Candidate Will Be/Have:
- Confident, self starter, dynamic, and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Overachiever who completes assigned tasks both individually and as part of a team
- Detail oriented, passionate about data and strong familiarity with a sales process
- Proven critical thinker who solves difficult problems
- Strong experience with Google, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and Outreach.io
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Previous SaaS startup experience
- Experience working with teams across various locations
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- Catered lunches delivered to the office daily + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Generous monthly Employee Wellness Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 6/24/2019