Mid-Market SaaS Account Executive at Duda, Inc.
Duda, Inc. is looking for a consultative and analytical Mid-Market Account Executive with at least 3 years of quota-based B2B SaaS and/or AdTech or MarTech sales experience to work out of our growing Louisville, Colorado office. At Duda, we work hard and are proud of being the leading SaaS website design platform for agencies and web professionals that serve small businesses. We recently raised $25M, over $45M in total, and are expanding our Sales team substantially in 2020.
We are searching for a strategic, collaborative, and entrepreneurial Sales Account Executive who partners with prospects during their buyer journey to clearly define their challenges and solution sell. Are you a sales professional looking for an opportunity to sell a best in class product, and work with a team that collectively achieved +125% of quota in FY19? Do you want to make a difference and have a direct influence on sales processes, assist in the development of new sales strategies, and quickly progress your career? If so, we should talk about Duda!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Mid-market SaaS Account Executives are responsible for full sales cycle converting qualified inbound leads and named accounts into paying customers according to a quarterly and annual quota. You will report to our VP of Sales of North America and will closely collaborate with all our teams (Marketing, SMB / Enterprise Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Support, Product, and Finance) to drive maximum value and success with new Duda customers. A successful Account Executive will be a skilled listener, communicator and presenter who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
You are the person we are looking for if you:
- Enjoy being part of a truly supportive environment where the culture still feels like family, the executive team and all employees sit side by side in an open space, and where you can be agile and make an impact.
- Are independent and a self starter. We require someone who will take ownership over his/her role and have an opinion backed by data.
- Value using data to illustrate that your actions have a direct impact on your success, your team’s success, and Duda’s success; therefore, proficiency and accountability in SFDC, Excel, and best-in-class sales enablement platforms like Hubspot, Outreach, Salesloft, YesWare or similar is essential.
- You’re tenacious yet professional and know how to manage your time to execute the diverse set of daily duties required to handle a high volume of inbound leads and document sales activity in Salesforce and other tools.
- Have the ability to understand, quantify and synthesize the technical needs and challenges of your prospects and guide them to the right solution before bringing in a sales engineer
- 3 years of Inside SaaS Mid-market or enterprise B2B SaaS sales experience
- Proven consistent over-achievement on sales quota
- Experience Salesforce and Hubspot or equivalent proficiency
- Experience working at growth stage startups
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
MORE ABOUT US
Based in Palo Alto, California, (with offices in Colorado, Israel and the UK), Duda is the leading website builder for agencies and web professionals that serve small businesses. Duda has partnered with some of the biggest tech and media players across North America, LATAM, EMEA and APAC. Over 14 million sites have been created on the Duda platform by over 6,000 agencies across the globe. A brief summary of Duda’s accomplishments in 2019 can be found here: https://2019dudareview.duda.co/.
Our team in Louisville, Colorado enjoys conquering 14ers, sharing a pint at a local brewery after work, or going for a bike ride, we are always looking to add whatever fun you’d like to bring to the table as well. Duda also offers top-tier health benefits, 401k, plenty of snacks and drinks, on-site lunches, an education reimbursement fund, unlimited PTO/vacation, and work-from-home Fridays. We are also excited about our new growth opportunities, fueled by a recent $25 million fundraising round. For more information, see https://www.americaninno.com/colorado/colorado-startups/bay-areas-duda-lands-25m-plans-growth-in-colorado/.