We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
We are looking for a Pacific or Mountain time zone based Mid-Market Account Manager for our Account Management team here at Greenhouse!
Our Account Management team is in charge of driving customer retention, growth and expansion opportunities, and continued product optimization and adoption. As an AM, you will own the renewals and up-selling of new products into our rapidly growing ecosystem of customers.
You will not only ensure a premium experience for our customers by understanding their business objectives, but also partner with our Customer Success, Marketing, Product and Finance teams to streamline workflows and communication processes within Greenhouse.
- A hunter – You thrive in a competitive environment and feel rewarded through finding and driving revenue
- A strategist – You look at the full picture of an account and recommend the best solutions for both the customer and Greenhouse
- A mediator – You're successful and helpful through tough situations and hard-to-close negotiations
- A collaborator – You enjoy working with others and leveraging strong partnerships to achieve the best outcome
- A solutions oriented problem solver – We’re solving a lot that will require continued iterations and contributions from everyone. This person must not only be ok with constant change but want to be a part of the fix
- Effectively manage a book of business totalling up to $4M in ARR
- Identify and put together strategic account plans that map out expansion and other upsell opportunities as part of the broader sales organization
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted renewals and expansions to meet quota objectives
- Partner with Customer Success Managers for shared management of your customer relationships
- Position yourself as a strategic partner to key stakeholders and champions within named accounts
- Continued assessment of Greenhouse’ alignment with customer’s business objectives and goals
- Identify and mitigate churn risk clearly and own resolution strategies, advising sales leadership of ideal resolutions wherever appropriate
- Be an active participant in building and improving internal operational processes
- Sales experience in a quota-carrying closing role (e.g., Renewals, Sales, Account Management), preferably in a SaaS organization
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent time and process management skills
- Strong pipeline management and familiarity with Salesforce
- Proven success navigating organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and the decision-making process for SaaS investments
- The ability to craft narratives and prove customer value through comprehensive business reviews and strategic touch-points
- Experience developing executive relationships and handling complex commercial processes and negotiations
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The ranges provided below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation, commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer 25 days' vacation and a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**Due to COVID-19, all Greenhouse employees are working remotely until further notice.**