This is a key role within the Convercent sales organization promoting the Convercent SaaS solution throughout the US. Mid-Market Account Executives are responsible for driving net new sales into the mid-market through proactive field sales activities.
- Manage a high volume of inbounds and opportunities
- Execute the sales cycle with precision at a high volume to close deals in the mid-market
- You will be responsible for conducting detailed discovery, lead product demonstrations, coordinate company alignment, and drive positive business outcomes for your customers to drive long term customer value
- Manager a high volume of inbounds and opportunities
- Meet Pipeline, Bookings and New Logo Quotas
- Design, execute, and own customer strategy and plans to meet personal quota
- Develop and manage relationships with mid-market clients
- Create and deliver unique business cases based on specific outcomes that drive each engagement
- Collaborate and partner internally to provide market intelligence and ideation for innovation at all levels
- Become knowledgeable in the field of compliance and ethics
- Forecast all sales activity and revenue achievement; reach and exceed sales targets
- Utilize Salesforce.com to track sales activities and manage an individual pipeline
- Run your territory, quota and time like it’s your own business
Required Skills and Experience:
- Hard worker and willingness to get better everyday - skills can be taught
- Proven ability to take complex problems and deliver simple solutions
- Find solutions and processes in a high paced environment
- Documented and clear history of being a positive team player, contributor and positive person and thinker
- Open minded and willing to innovate techniques, tactics, process and GTM methods
- Proven success creating business in new or difficult markets
- The heart and fortitude to persevere and thrive in an emerging, disruptive team
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary and variable compensation ranges provided here are just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $55,000 - $60,000 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.