Mid-Market Account Executive at Freshworks
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV and Cisco.
Freshworks' North America sales team is on the front lines of helping organizations transform their business with exceptional customer service. As a direct sales representative with a sales quota, you will play a major role in accelerating Freshworks' revenue growth with an assigned geography. We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our high growth company. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. You will have the opportunity to help build Freshworks' presence in the U.S. market and take your career to the next level!
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Freshworks with passion and energy
- Achieve monthly quotas of closed business
- Initiate, develop and maintain executive level relationships and drive sales activities with key customers
- Understand target customers business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate Freshworks' value proposition at the executive level
- Close complex transactions and be willing to get into the trenches with the team
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 5 years outbound Account Executive experience, preferably in an inside sales, high velocity sales environment
- Proven track record of consistent quota attainment by month/quarter/year
- Team player, strong collaborator
- Consistent success with sales quota attainment
- CRM experience
- Inside sales, SDR prospecting experience is a plus!
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree
Base Salary range : $75,000 to $92,000
Variable Pay or Commission Range: $75,000 to $92,000
Summary of Freshworks Benefits:
Freshworks offers multiple options for dental, medical, vision, disability and life insurances. Flexible spending, commuter benefits, work from home and wellness benefits are also offered. Freshworks also offers adoption and parental leave benefits.