Mid-Market Account Executive at Agility Recovery
Agility Recovery is a rapidly growing business to business company focused on business continuity and disaster recovery. We are a company with an innovative culture and a fast-paced environment, backed by the solid foundation of a 30-year history serving thousands of customers across the United States and Canada. When a customer experiences a disruption to their business (whether it is a hurricane, malware attack, or burst pipe in the building), we offer flexible solutions that cover everything from business continuity planning and alerting/messaging software, to physical workspace and data recovery. Agility is the only integrated business continuity solution that helps companies plan, train, test, alert, and recover – all in one. We spend our days working to “do good” and our services bring hope to organizations in the midst of a crisis.
Agility is seeking a high-performing Mid-Market Account Executive to join our Mid-Market sales team. The Mid-Market Account Executive is primarily responsible for building relationships with mid-size organizations (companies with 500-3,000 employees) in an assigned geographical market. The Mid-Market Account Executive will focus on complex sales to mid-tier to large organizations, and the ideal candidate will have experience selling end to end solutions with recurring revenue agreements.
- Achieve sales objectives through sales to new customers
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close
- Work with pre-sales team when technical or product support is required.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Agility’s products and services.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to the position
- Use effective time and territory management to maximize results
- Document daily sales activities in salesforce.com, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline, and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue communicating activities to sales management.
- Be an active team player both on the sales team and throughout Agility to help meet company objectives
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal cross-functional teams with regard to product, selling, and competitive, etc. matters
- Interacts with sales, marketing and external customers
- BS/BA degree or equivalent relevant professional experience
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience; preference given to candidates with successful SaaS experience
- Proven solution selling skills
- Proficient in using sales tools such as salesforce.com and identifying additional tools to improve sales activity and results
- Proven ability to find new business through creative prospecting methods
- Proven ability to achieve quarterly sales and activity goals with a documented record of achievement
- Professional organizational and time management skills
- Abilities to work as a team, understanding and align activities with company goals, with a strong desire to learn to sell a unique and specialized service
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25%
Why Agility Recovery?
Due to our unique position in the market, we lead in business continuity innovation, helping businesses protect their people and assets from disruptions such as workplace violence, natural disasters, and cyber-security threats. Independent analysts project that the emergency messaging space alone is a $1.4 billion market with 70% of businesses not having a chosen provider. Agility Recovery is uniquely positioned to capitalize on the growth within business continuity.
We here at Agility have been growing for the past 30 years and now we are looking for people to help us take the company to the next level. With Agility, you have the opportunity to work for a fun, fast growing, and well-capitalized organization with a startup feel. We are a company of people who want to make a difference in the world. Each one of us contributes to making sure clients come first while maintaining a strong company culture.
Plus, we offer some great perks and benefits:
- Internal growth opportunities and emphasis on personal development
- Beautiful, modern downtown Denver office space
- 3 weeks of vacation + 10 observed holidays + 2 floating holidays (to use how you want)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with company variable contribution
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Monthly commuting stipend