Mid-Market Account Executive
· What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
· Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
· Funding and Growth:
We have received $235 million in funding to date. Investors include Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures and DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 1,600 customers across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.
We're looking for a revenue target driven, hands-on Mid-Market Sales Account Executive to reinforce our leadership in the mid-market space. We need an experienced salesperson who understands and loves technology and prospecting. We’re looking for a hunter who has a consultative sales approach, a track record of growing sales, demolishing quotas, and polished presentation skills.
The Mid-Market Account Executive must demonstrate skills associated with a high-performance sales culture, especially demonstrating pipeline management, lead generation, contact network development, and delivering results against a quota. This person will provide the best sales experience possible to Sumo Logic’s customers.
- Target, manage and sell to a defined geographic territory with under 750 employees.
- Prospect and generate fresh leads to fill Sumo Logic’s pipeline.
- Close and process all prospects, managing the full sales lifecycle.
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts.
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers.
- Hunt and aggressively prospect new business.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of Inside Sales experience selling B2B applications; on-demand/SaaS, IT Infrastructure Management or Cloud Security offerings
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Our ideal candidate will have a history quota over-achievement.
- Experience selling to IT Operations, Security, and Dev/Ops audience is preferred.
- Contact network within the Big Data ecosystem.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must.
- Salesforce.com power user.