Our newly created merchandising team is looking for a strong, creative, and driven addition to our team! As a merchandising coordinator, you will support and help drive an engaging site experience by optimizing curated site pages which use rich content and Ecommerce products, building cross departmental relationships, and creating efficient processes.
These will be some of your key responsibilities:
- Build site pages as directed, finding and publishing diverse, relevant content and eCommerce products to fulfill customer experience and business goals for each page.
- Be the expert in our CMS and related platforms as it relates to creating engaging customer journeys.
- Develop and maintain strong cross functional relationships with key partners in the organization.
- Quickly identify gaps or inconsistencies in processes and optimize for efficiency and accuracy. .
- Become an expert in efficient merchandising operations and site publishing.
- Lead the QA process.
- Work closely with merchandising team to evaluate and analyze site performance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States