As part of our small (and fast growing!) team, your primary job will be to support our growing Merchandise & Design team and provide our customers with an excellent merchandise experience. You’ll assist with researching and proposing curated promotional merchandise, providing product proofs and quotes, as well as setting up new items in customer accounts. You will also communicate with vendors and attend promotional merchandise events to stay up to date on industry trends.
On a company level you'll work with our operations and application teams to provide feedback to help improve our platform. This position is a starting role with the opportunity to manage and be fully responsible for your own book of business alongside your CS counterpart.
If you have excellent communication skills, a passion for research, and a background in design — this is the perfect opportunity to learn and grow at an early-stage, bootstrapped, profitable startup!
Printfection is a swag management platform which makes it easy for marketing managers to create and distribute branded merchandise. We’re the first SaaS solution revolutionizing the historically stagnant $20 billion dollar promo products industry.
Customers include Zendesk, InVision, Gusto, Discord and many other category leaders.
After working remotely for half the week for the past 10 years, we became a fully remote company this year. All of our processes, management and culture is focused around trusting our team to do great work wherever they’re located. We're a fun, mature startup based in Denver that's bootstrapped, profitable, and growing fast.
- Work closely with your coworkers on the Merchandise & Design team to provide support to both them and their customers
- Assist customers in the support queue and serve as their merchandise expert
- Research and set up new promotional items for customers while communicating over email, Zendesk and video chat
- Take on strategic projects to ensure we have the best merchandise experience for our customers
- Be a conduit of customer feedback to the rest of the team
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to brainstorm swag ideas over video chat and in person with customers
- This is an operational role with graphic design aspects so an eye for design and a good understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator is a big plus
- Deadline mentality, detailed oriented, tech savvy, passion for building things that scale
- Bonus points: experience sourcing or curating merchandise for discriminating brands
- Self-driven: you own your job with minimal supervision. This Quora post nails it
- Ground-floor opportunity, yet more than just an idea – millions in revenue, profitable
- The rare chance to reinvent a $30bn industry from the ground-up
- This is a remote opportunity with periodic travel to Denver, Colorado for team events
- A fun, passionate (yet sane) work culture — we respect your weekends and personal life
- A tight-knit team environment focused on success and growth both for Printfectionally and team members
- Extremely competitive salary plus incentives and options
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid cell phone, home internet, home office equipment and everything you need tech-wise to own your role
- Open vacation policy and eight paid holidays
Diversity & Inclusion
Bring your authentic self. Printfection is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any legally protected status.