Market Development Representative at Formstack
Formstack, transforming the way you collect data and put it to work, is looking for a Market Development Representative to add to the team.
Formstack is a 14-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
What You’ll Do:
You will generate new inbound leads and trials by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities. The MDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business and their operations.
How You Will Succeed:
- Pipeline generation for sales through inbound lead development and qualification.
- Become a solution expert, specializing in identifying solutions for prospects’ complex business problems.
- Plan, develop, and execute prospect messaging campaigns.
- Effectively utilize the lead qualification process as well as documenting sales information in Salesforce.
- Execute on quota by engaging with and qualifying a set number of qualified leads each month.
- Support the AE and commercial teams by passing revenue generating deals.
- Build rapport and trust with prospects to learn more about their organization and how Formstack could help them transform their data and how they put it to work
Who You Are:
- You love to help create things and solve problems.
- You are goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively collaborate with a team.
- You thrive when you don’t have all the answers, the process isn’t defined and the tools aren’t built.
- You are truly entrepreneurial and can write your own material, get stuff done without many resources, and adapt quickly.
- You have a desire to do and achieve great things in life and business.
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself.
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you.
- You want to make a real difference in an organization.
- You thrive in a high energy, fast paced environment and love talking to customers.
What We’re Looking For:
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in technology sales.
- Sales or related market/business experience is a plus.
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone presence.
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: Software/SaaS, Process & Data Improvement, Marketing Automation, Retail, Hospitality.
- Salesforce.com experience.