Manager - Strategic Partnerships
Bluprint is looking for a Manager of Strategic Partnerships to join our Business Development team! The Manager of Strategic Partnerships will play an important role in building our business through the development and execution of co-branded marketing campaigns.
- Partner with Sales, Production and Marketing teams to build and execute integrated branded content packages.
- Handle client relationships, expectations and delivery of value, through the campaign execution and beyond.
- Represent Bluprint with current and prospective clients in a positive, substantive and enthusiastic manner.
- Cultivate positive relationships through a consultative process involving on-site meetings and presentations to decision makers at all levels with the goal of creating new revenue opportunities within existing strategic accounts.
• 2+ years of advertising sales and client servicing experience ideally within the media/content industry
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Bachelor’s degree preferred