Manager, Strategic Partnerships at Angi
Angi is seeking a Manager, Strategic Partnerships to join our Business Development team. This is a unique opportunity to drive incremental revenue through existing partnerships by building and leading a strong team of account managers.
The Manager, Strategic Partnerships will be responsible for planning and overseeing initiatives that result in retaining existing valuable strategic partnerships and further growing their revenue.
You will report to Director, Account Management and collaborate closely with this and other cross-functional leaders to craft and implement account management strategies and best practices.
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the team, focusing on increasing product adoption, leading a positive customer experience, and driving revenue growth through existing accounts.
- Interact with existing partner executives to understand and advance growth opportunities within the account.
- Analyze the status of existing relationships to identify growth and/or penetration opportunities.
- Strategize with sales managers, category managers, and cross-functional leaders to craft compelling pitches and offerings to deepen our relationships with these partners.
- Work closely with cross-functional leadership on account management best practices; collaborate on coaching initiatives to continuously strengthen the account management team.
- 3+ years of sales and/or account management leadership experience.
- Demonstrated ability to envision, plan, develop and deploy strategies that meet company objectives and solve business challenges.
- Proven success working and managing in a fast-paced, high-growth, remote environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with management and cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in coaching team members on best practices and other topics related to business acumen.
Compensation: $75K/year + Performance Based Quarterly Bonus
Angi Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.