Manager, Strategic Account Management at Duda, Inc.
The Manager, Strategic Account Management - North America is a vital part of our Customer Success team, where we are focused on the adoption and growth of Duda’s platform inside our most strategic accounts in North America. As a manager you will split your time between managing a team of Account Managers, while owning a book of business within your segment. You will be responsible for overall account health for the life of your accounts, from onboarding and training to retention, expansion and ongoing education. You will provide a trusted advisor relationship, ensuring all accounts are getting the maximum value from their relationship with Duda. You will truly own the success and health of these accounts. You will also work with your team internally to drive success, best practices, and changes within Duda to show the best results possible throughout your account segment.
Please note: We are currently working remotely, but plan on returning to a hybrid office model when it's safe to do so. The person in this role will be expected to be onsite at our Louiseville location part of the time.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will own the accounts you and your team handle and be responsible for and measured by their health, growth and continued expansion opportunities, from onboarding to renewal.
- Introduce new processes and support change management internally to drive growth while focusing on efficiency and effectiveness.
- Drive company wide activities, providing feedback and new ideas to elevate the needs of the customers you represent
- Influence strategic direction with your customers, introducing new flows, sales strategies and operation changes that can assist their growth
- Live in the product you support - it is important you understand deeply the way customers use our platform and you can educate/mentor/coach them and your team to achieve what they need using our tools.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5 + years in a client facing responsibilities, ideally Senior Account Manager or Team Lead
- Growth and adoption experience in both new and tenured accounts. Experience in B2B SaaS companies necessary.
- Prior experience growing a book of business, from results and adoption driven onboarding, to discovering and driving growth opportunities to completion
- Practical experience leading a team - demonstrated ability to drive change and productive employee engagements
- Previous experience driving results using data and enhancing processes to improve team output
- Experience successfully managing complex projects across teams and geography
- Experience conveying technical and complex needs and translating between business and Technical units.
- Frequent travel (10%-15%)
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Duda is the leading web design platform for professionals. We serve all types of customers, from freelancers to digital agencies, all the way up to the largest hosting companies and SaaS platforms in the world!
Every Duda website is automatically optimized for Google PageSpeed and great out-of-the-box SEO - today, there are over 18M websites that are built by Duda’s platform, and counting.
Duda has partnered with some of the industry's biggest players, including TripAdvisor, GoDaddy, Thryv, Hibu, Tailor-Brands, Italiaonline, 1&1, Sensis, and many more!
Duda has received numerous awards and accolades, including being named PC Mag’s Editor’s Choice award four years in a row (2017-2020), Gold Stevie Award winner for customer service team of the year (2021), CNET Best for Building a Customized Experience Award 2020, and G2 Crowd’s Awards for Best Support for Summer 2020, Leader for Website Builders, and #1 overall in “Results” and “Implementation.”
Duda was founded by Itai Sadan and Amir Glatt in 2009 and now has almost 200 employees across 4 global offices: Tel-Aviv, Palo Alto, Boulder and London.WHAT WE OFFER
- A supportive, agile and creative work environment with rock star colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, on-going recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Top-tier health benefits, 401(k), an education reimbursement fund, Udemy Learning Platform, unlimited PTO/vacation, dog friendly offices and dedicated weekly work-from-home days
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
When we find the right person, we try to put our best foot forward with an offer that excites you. We consider the skills and experience you bring, what similar jobs pay in the Denver area and make sure there’s equal pay for equal work among those you’ll be working with. When meeting the requirements, the minimum of what you can expect for this position (including base salary and variable compensation) is $130,000. The actual offer will vary depending on the candidate's skills and competencies.