Manager of Solution Consulting
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 11,000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!Job Description
As the Manager of Solution Consulting it will be your responsibility to represent the Professional Services and Partner Services Delivery teams by supporting the Territory Managers and Customer Success Managers in their pursuit of new business and upsell opportunities. A primary component of the role will be managing a team whose primary responsibility is to present the value proposition for using services, scope professional services engagements and prepare statements of work. The successful candidate will provide subject matter expertise, and technical feasibility of the proposed solution. It is important that you have a customer centric mentality and genuine curiosity for the breadth of the customers’ real business challenges, along with the ability to match our growing solution set to solve them. Conga has grown to 11,000+ customers due to our excellent customer success and it is important that you embody that as you help us grow.
- Foster relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to grow engagement
- Comfortable presenting solutions and best practices to customer and partner teams
- Manage a team of Solution Consultants and Solution Analysts
- Support the performance management process with the Solution Consultant team including activities such as goal planning, professional development, and annual reviews.
- Responsible for team motivation, retention, and career planning.
- Work closely with sales management around deal strategy, progression, prioritization, and resourcing.
- Travel to visit customers as required, up to 25%
- Understand the customer's Salesforce configuration and communicate how to best leverage the Conga products and services with salesforce.com applications and services to address specific business needs
- Convert customers’ business requirements into implementation plans and write Customer Statements of Work
- Help customers and prospects find a solution to their business challenges via our growing solution set – including products and services
- Design complex technical solutions that are intended to increase adoption
- Manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Engage with customers and prospects directly when necessary to provide support for sales activities
- Capture all relevant details pertaining to existing opportunities in support of Sales Executives and facilitate effective implementation and support via knowledge transfer
- Communicate clearly and effectively; both written and verbal
- Review and analyze business systems and process, work with internal teams to optimize and drive efficiencies
- Extremely proficient with Salesforce CRM, ideally with multiple Salesforce certifications
- Sales or Customer Success experience
- Software implementation experience
- Keep abreast of new technologies and Conga products
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.