Manager, Solution Consulting at Vertafore
Help lead the best team at Vertafore! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that is continually transforming and improving itself each and every day. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help insurance agents, MGAs and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact on our software and customers. Our culture encourages employees who can create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new "ways and means" for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Solution Consulting embodies a team culture, constant learning and a do what it takes attitude to support our sales team and customers. We are a unique group driven by supporting sales efforts and consulting our customers on the best tech stack to help grow their business. Internally we are a liaison to many different areas of the business and at the heart of our skill set is extensive knowledge of insuretech, our solutions and amazing presentation skills.
- Lead a team of Solution Consultants, focused on small and medium business, who serve as our core product introduction, evaluation, and education experts
- Develop strong working relationships across internal functions, sales, professional services, customer success, operations, product, marketing, etc.
- Coach and develop SCs, including how to perform effective discovery and qualification, selling business value, and scoping.
- Build consultative relationships with prospects, customers,
- Contribute to product development by providing insight and feedback relative to customers' critical business issues and solutions opportunities.
- Experience managing customer-focused organizations ideally a pre-sales/solution consultants/sales engineering team
- Experience working in InsurTech, Insurance or related industries
- Previous blend of experience in sales, business development, and services delivery for a SaaS solution is highly desirable
- Demonstrated expertise in understanding customer requirements and proposing solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication, with the ability to persuasively articulate business value to customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, environment, requiring strong skills in critical thinking, influencing, and managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Make recommendations to customers that align business needs to technology solutions and services
- 2+ years' experience managing a team in pre-sales or customer success
- Technical degree desired
- InsureTech/Insurance industry knowledge greatly desired
- Elite presentations skill with a record of coaching
- Sales experience desired with knowledge of sales processes
- Knowledge of Vertafore Solutions desired.
- 25% Travel Required.