Manager of Sales Strategy Associates at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a Manager of Sales Strategy Associates to support the growing Sales team in aid in driving net new business for Guild with strategic employer partners.
In particular, we are looking for a team leader who can think strategically to connect research findings to Guild’s solutions and manage a team of associates to deliver a succinct message to the right prospective buyer. In this role, you’ll be focused on building and managing a team focused on deep company research, subsequent creative and strategic approach to secure meetings with senior level decision makers at Fortune 1000 employers, setting up and analyzing test-and-learn frameworks and delivering on pipeline goals.
As the Manager of Sales Strategy Associates you will:
- Create repeatable framework to research our target prospective clients (enterprise Fortune 1000 companies)
- Continuously optimize the most effective outreach strategy and appropriate messaging
- Refine process for meeting preparation including persona research, competitive intelligence, sales deck development and follow up
- Investigate different organizational hypotheses and provide suggestions for ways to optimize business growth
- Build a high performing team focused on quality pipeline development
- Partner closely with our B2B marketing team on outbound account-based marketings plays and inbound pipeline generation
You are a strong fit for this role if you:
- Prior experience at a consulting firm or in a heavy research and strategy capacity
- Have 8+ years of work experience in a client-facing role and 2+ years in team management
- Have experience of hiring, training and team development
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have best practices for pipeline development and can work cross-functionally to execute
- Have a hunter mentality with the capability to grow your skills as the business expands
- Bring enthusiasm, flexibility, and patience to a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.