Manager, Sales Operations at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 17,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing hospitality company, and be part of a growing and highly skilled Sales Operations team! We are focused on finding the best talent to continue accelerating our rapid growth. The Manager of Sales Operations will be responsible for developing and overseeing a smooth, effective sales process to enable the growth of the organization. As Manager, Sales Operations you are responsible for optimizing the processes, systems, enablement and business insights that support our sales team to drive business outcomes. This position is ideal for someone that enjoys being the connector between data and people and has an affinity for both.
What you’ll do
- Manage a team of analysts focused on accurate, real-time visibility of team performance.
- Develop reports and dashboards that provide actionable insights to stakeholders with data driven recommendations for improved performance.
- Preparing Monthly & Quarterly Business Review presentations using sales tactics, forecasting, insight gathering, trend summarization
- Create tools and analytics to support accurate forecasting and setting of goals based on different elements that impact the sales process.
- Creating and maintaining Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material
- Collaborate with Finance, HR, and Sales to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning that targets increases in sales productivity.
- Oversee administration of commission and incentive programs.
- Managing and maintaining sales process adherence with Sales Representatives within our CRM system, Salesforce, as well as our Sales Engagement system, SalesLoft.
- Develop Analysts through weekly 1x1s, professional development sessions, and project delegation.
- Create roadmaps, manage, and implement projects related to enhancing sales productivity and streamlining processes.
What makes you a great fit
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations required
- 3+ years of People Management required
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and communicate business impact.
- Understand the "why" and "how" of data to be able to tell the story behind it, paired with excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of Salesforce.
- Experience with working with BI software and tools.
- Experience in creating reports, projections, models, and presentations to support decisions
- Deep understanding of KPIs, sales metrics, or business case development
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- A result and success oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Experience in project management preferred
- Adept at change management and aligning multiple stakeholders on a unified vision.
- A reputation for relationship building, developing leaders, and fostering a strong team culture.
- Detail oriented, skilled at prioritizing work, and capable of managing your time independently.
- You are a dot connector, always trying to identify how data can drive strategy.
- A genuine curiosity and desire to uncover the why that drives customer & Evolver behavior/performance.
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely from their home office in Tennessee, Georgia, Colorado, or Texas. We're Denver based and currently all working remotely.
For this role our salary range is $108,000 to $125,000, depending on relevant experience
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.