Manager, Sales Operations - Worldwide at Webroot, an OpenText company
The Worldwide Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for operational excellence across and consistency throughout of global sales organization. You and your team will support essential functions required for sales force productivity. These include reporting, sales process optimization, and sales program implementation. Your team is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the business sales organization. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization. You will consistently deliver a balance of data-driven and experience-driven insights and recommendations to optimize and execute. The right candidate possesses domain expertise of SaaS business models, with multiple go-to-market channels.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage a global team of sales operation professionals with the goal of driving salesforce productivity, pipeline insights and overall process optimization
- Serve as the trusted advisor and sales operations lead to WW Sales leadership through detailed understanding of their business, sales processes, go-to-market channels
- Develop sales funnel reporting to improve conversion rate to harness insights into sales pipeline health and partner with sales leadership to review data and develop and implement recommendations to improve performance
- Structure and evaluate business problems, design and implement actionable recommendations, and track success metrics
- Prioritize investments in enabling technologies in support of sales organization productivity, growth, engagement and attrition
- Support special projects
- Manage, train, and coach teammates to build processes to scale and drive operational excellence across Sales and GTM Operations
- One-touch resource for sales; responsible for liaising with all departments involved in the order process (Finance, Legal, Order Management, Information Systems, etc.) on behalf of sales
- Support worldwide distributor relationships by working with in-region sales operations leadership to outline onboarding, process implementation, and continued improvement
- Establish global support relationships with key partners in region to collect feedback and ensure continuous improvement
- Act as primary escalation point of contact for non-standard orders, contracts, etc.
- Work with Management to ensure smooth on boarding process for new sales representatives
- Results-driven self-starter with the ability to multitask. Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment with a “can do” attitude and growth mindset
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity
- Eagerness to accept challenges, and willingness to experiment with possible solutions, measure success or failure, and adapt accordingly to align with company and department objectives
- Strategic, structured thinker. Strong analytical skills and business acumen. Aptitude for framing business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and executing tactics and process improvements
- Salesforce.com/CRM Experience Required; Admin Experience Preferred
- Positive attitude and aptitude for assessing situations as-is and working with current limitations while taking steps toward better state.
- Able to work at all levels within the Sales organization to support, coach and enforce where necessary the knowledge and disciplines required to achieve target
- Aptitude for training / supporting team members, and cultivating efficient and smooth running operations (i.e. cultivating teamwork and synergy applied to collective team goal).
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook, advanced excel experience strongly preferred
- Customer facing experience with a customer service attitude
- Detail orientated and attention to detail a must
- Excellent organizational skills to monitor and prioritize multiple activities at once
- Effective skills in process development and continuous process improvement
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' personal computers, mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but also that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.