Manager, Sales Operations - Sales Systems & Productivity at Alteryx
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Manager, Sales Operations (Sales Systems and Productivity)
Are you passionate about sales analysis and influencing how sales can hit their number? Do you thrive when finding ways to streamline sales processes? Do you have a keen attention to detail and aren't afraid to get “in the weeds”? Then we want you on our team!
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Manager, Sales Operations Systems to support our Global Sales organization. The ideal candidate will be skilled in driving change to optimize the systems, tools, and processes that our Sales Teams rely on.
This individual will serve as a leader in the Sales Operations organization reporting to the Director, Sales Operations. This role will serve as a people leader over a team of Sales Operations professionals who undertake the day-to-day support of our sellers and Sales leaders.
This role requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to partner with various key-players across multiple teams. To be successful, you should excel at balancing strategic thinking with pragmatic independent execution. Our support teams have a track record of providing white glove service. If you are a passionate leader who can continue this legacy, then we want to talk to you!
- Manage services levels of a case queue to ensure that requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Document functional business requirements, process flow and technical requirements related to sales process improvements and automation
- Manage the Sales Systems and Productivity team resources
- Resolve escalated inquiries through frequent communication with sales management, sales teams and other departments as process corrections and adjustments as they arise
- Act as an expert in all sales systems to support the field
- Provide recommendations to sales leadership and the Sales Operations leadership team to improve the efficiency of our internal systems to better support the business
- Coach and enable employees to optimize their potential
- Onboard new team members
- Complete ad-hoc projects as required
- Manage relationships both internally (e.g. Enterprise Applications, IT) and externally (e.g. vendors)
- Acts as the point person for any evaluations of new potential technologies to our Sales tech stack
- Defines and drives the systems onboarding experience for new Sales team members
Qualifications and Skills
- 5 years of experience in managing Sales Operations, Revenue Operations or Business Operations teams (preferably SaaS or a B2B sales motion)
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for business
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Advanced Excel and/or Alteryx experience preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to show good judgment in decision making
- Highly tuned conflict resolution skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in an efficient professional manner while meeting deadlines
- Excellent communicator, both in-person and virtually
- Positive "can do" attitude and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.