Manager, Sales Development at Druva
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Development Manager to help us scale a high performing Sales Development Team contrived of the best talent, exceed pipeline goals and prepare SDRs to become the best Corporate Account and Enterprise Account Executives in the region.
- Have 3+ years of leadership experience with a track record of excellence leading high performing, pipeline generation, and closing organizations in a fast-growing high technology company
- Are excited by attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining world-class talent early in their Sales and Management careers
- Feel a deep sense of ownership, accountability, pride, and passion for your work
- Are strategic enough to build a team, but tactical enough to execute on a day-to-day basis
- Have a reputation with cross-functional teams as being collaborative, innovative, accountable, and reliable
- Have an obsession with being data-driven, highly analytical, lead through influence, are a structured thinker
- Think big by working to achieve a deep understanding of predictable revenue models, mastery of sales development, and value selling practices as well as leadership philosophy and development
- Scale and manage a high-performing team of 10+ SDRs who consistently overachieve on aggressive goals and will become future AEs and managers at Druva
- Familiarity with building out Salesforce reports to track success of teams deliverables
- Own and drive execution of Druva’s new business pipeline goals by understanding and analyzing top of the funnel metrics, pipeline quality, and revenue influenced across Druva's Sales segments
- Shape deep partnerships with Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, Enablement, and Product Marketing teams to successfully collaborate on new marketing campaigns and field events, meet stretch pipeline goals, optimize your business for efficiency, accelerating ramp time to productivity, and ensure your team has a crisp understanding of Druva domain knowledge
- Attract, hire, develop, and retain world-class SDR talent
- Build and coach high-performing SDRs to the next high-performing Corporate Account Executives
- Leads through inspiration, service leadership, Druva values
The compensation for this role is $115,000-$130,000 OTE