| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:24 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, February 16, 2021
At Snapdocs, we are on a mission to enhance the real estate closing process with efficiency and transparency so that lenders can close their loans sooner and homebuyers can move into their dream homes quicker.
Snapdocs is an early-stage technology platform, backed by blue-chip venture capital firms such as Founders Fund, SV Angels, Sequoia Capital, F-Prime Capital, and Y Combinator. We are tackling the $1.75 trillion U.S. mortgage market, developing modern software for an industry that still relies on fax machines and manila envelopes. We bring security, efficiency, and ultimately a better home buying experience to a paper-based pillar of the US economy. As we expand our product offering and tackle a broader swath of customers, we need to grow our team with smart, hungry, and curious people. That’s where you come in…
The ideal candidate for our Manager of Sales Development should love to solve challenges. It goes without saying that you were a top-performing SDR yourself and can share your successes with the team. This is an opportunity to have a real impact on the growth and strategy of the organization.
What you will do:
• Hire, onboard, and ramp a team of sales development representatives
• Develop and coach representatives in their careers towards future customer-facing roles
• Motivate and inspire a team of 5- 7 early in their career employees
• Provide constructive, real-time feedback
• Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence
• Collaborate with marketing to drive new business through demand generation
• Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
What we are looking for:
• 1+ years of experience managing sales development team in a SaaS company
• 1+ years experience in a closing, quota carrying role (preferably as an Account Executive)
• Proven track record of managing to core KPI’s
• Success in overachieving quotas and targets
• Ability to drive and manage cross-functional initiatives at scale
• Excellent communication, teamwork and people management skills
Colorado applicants: This role pays $105,000 - $150,000 annually plus equity in the company (pay for other locations may vary).
Snapdocs strongly values diversity and drive. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team to make smart decisions. This means we value independent work as well as collaboration. We provide excellent benefits (listed below) and are located in both San Francisco and Denver!
Our benefits include (but are not limited to):
- 21 days of vacation
- Company subsidized health, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible spending account for healthcare and dependent care
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Life and disability insurance
- Commuter benefits
Read Full Job Description