Manager of Sales Development at Conga
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 11,000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!Job Description
The Manager of Sales Development Outbound General Commercial SDR team. The primary responsibility of this role is to fully manage a team to hit monthly opportunity creation goals through engaging with various prospects and customers. This person will be a passionate, results-driven self-starter responsible for the full life cycle of our sales process. This member of our team will have the freedom and the expectation to be innovative in how they sell and scale the sales development function for our Sales team.
- Build and manage a team of Outbound SDRs selling solutions.
- Work with other sales leaders and marketing to define & build client-tailored messaging
- Manage and coordinate the tactical and strategic direction of sales development representatives engaged in promoting Conga solutions.
- Strong mentoring and adherence to set Conga best practices and methodologies.
- Upgrade current sales techniques or procedures based on team performance and new selling techniques.
- Achieve pipeline creation at or above stated quota and goals.
- Monitor, support and coach sales development representatives with cold calling, prospecting, follow-up calls and booking meetings.
- BS/BA required, degree in Business preferred
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in software sales; prior experience cold calling and creating pipeline for a SaaS software team.
- Successfully mastered the following skills: Sales Management, aggressive cold/warm calling, and prospecting.
- Excellent presentation and listening skills; ability to communicate effectively with multiple senior management and C-level contacts
- Must be able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast paced environment
- 2+ years of experience managing and growing lead gen teams
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
- Excellent follow up skills and professionalism
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and motivate a team.
- Management of pipelines, territories, forecasting and processes.
- Experience with coaching and mentoring
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.