Manager, Sales Development
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
As the Manager, Sales Development, you will lead the team that drives new business to our sales funnel. You will have the opportunity to refine and perfect our processes, work closely with prospects and have a direct impact on the sales of the entire organization. Looking for strong leaders and someone excited to step in and lead by example!
- Manage a team of motivated Inbound/Outbound Sales Development Representatives
- Hire, onboard and promote amazing talent
- Provide direct coaching and mentoring with team in day-to-day calls and activities to demonstrate best practices and skills.
- Create and improve on lead generation processes
- Build and manage Salesforce reports to track success metrics of quota attainment, conversion rates, and pipeline generation
- Work cross-departmently with Marketing and Business Development to track campaign effectiveness and marketing lead generation
- Hit and exceed quota, but that’s a given
- Define and deploy best practices for prospecting methodologies for account-based and industry-based selling techniques
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement for new hire onboarding and ongoing sales training
- 1-2 years in Sales Management experience
- Self-motivated, ambitious person with strong leadership qualities and mentorship skills
- Brings a great attitude to the table!
- Passionate about coaching young and hungry sales reps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including persona-based and industry-based template creation experience
- Experience creating and managing reports in Salesforce and email tracking systems
- Salesforce experience preferred
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.