Manager, Publisher Development - Mobile Apps
Ranked one of the top 2019 Best Companies by Built In Colorado, AdAction Interactive is an industry leading mobile app performance advertising network. We are seeking a Manager, Publisher Development – Mobile Apps, to help prospect, manage, service, retain, and maximize revenue opportunities with new publishing partners. The successful applicant will be responsible for identifying and engaging new publishing partners, cross-departmental assistance with onboarding and technical integration, and initial management of publisher base.
- Prospect, assess, onboard, and initiate technical integration of direct publishing partners
- Help develop and implement efficient and effective procedures related to the discovery, implementation, and testing of new publishing partners
- Negotiate contracts and pursue long term relationships with clients
- As appropriate, represent AdGem at designated trade shows and conferences
- Utilize Salesforce to maintain account records and manage prospecting efforts
- Advocate on behalf of clients to internally escalate any concerns and reasonable requests
- Translate client objectives into action items for the Ad Operations and Performance Media teams
- Monitor daily metrics, program performance, and traffic quality to identify areas for growth and improvement
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-3 years of experience in prospecting, managing, and closing a sales cycle
- Basic understanding of SDK integration and mobile ad serving
- Ability to effectively communicate with developers and engineers around the world
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well independently, in team environment, and cross-departmentally
- Motivated individual, with a positive attitude, who consistently strives to achieve goals in a manner exceeding expectations
- Must be results-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a demanding, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multitask, problem solve, and think critically
- Willingness to travel to meet with clients and attend industry events (2-4 times per year)
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, functions, etc.) are required… you will be tested!
- BA/BS required
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
AdAction celebrates individuality and we value each other’s hard work by celebrating with exciting activities, lavish happy hours, complimentary meals, seasonal sports, and an all-inclusive staff retreat. We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance and up to 6% 401k matching. Starting salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Come learn and grow with the AdAction team!