Manager, Publisher Development - Mobile Apps
Certified a Great Place to Work in 2018, AdAction Interactive is an industry leading mobile app performance advertising network. Our ever-expanding Denver office is seeking a highly motivated and talented professional who is hungry to gain insight and exposure into the mobile advertising industry. This is an exciting opportunity to join the AdAction team and work in the heart of the mobile advertising world.
We are seeking a Manager, Publisher Development – Mobile Apps, to help prospect, manage, service, retain, and maximize revenue opportunities with new publishing partners. The successful applicant will be responsible for identifying and engaging new publishing partners, cross-departmental assistance with onboarding and technical integration, and initial management of publisher base.
- Prospect, assess, onboard, and initiate technical integration of direct publishing partners.
- Help develop and implement efficient and effective procedures related to the discovery, implementation, and testing of new publishing partners.
- Negotiate contracts and pursue long term relationships with clients.
- As appropriate, represent AdAction at designated trade shows and conferences.
- Utilize Salesforce to maintain account records and manage prospecting efforts.
- Advocate on behalf of clients to internally escalate any concerns and reasonable requests.
- Translate client objectives into action items for the Ad Operations and Performance Media teams.
- Monitor daily metrics, program performance, and traffic quality to identify areas for growth and improvement.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Motivated individual, with a positive attitude, who consistently strives to achieve goals in a manner exceeding expectations
- 1-3 years of experience in prospecting, managing, and closing a sales cycle
- Basic understanding of SDK integration and mobile ad serving
- Ability to effectively communicate with developers and engineers around the world
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well independently, in team environment, and cross-departmentally
- Must be results-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a demanding, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multitask, problem solve, and think critically
- Willingness to travel to meet with clients and attend industry events (2-4 times per year)
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, functions, etc.) are required… you will be tested!
- BA/BS required
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
AdAction celebrates individuality and we value each other’s hard work by celebrating with exciting activities, lavish happy hours, complimentary meals, seasonal sports, and an all-inclusive staff retreat. We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance and up to 6% 401(k) matching. Starting salary to be determined commensurate with qualifications and experience. Come learn and grow with the AdAction team!