Manager, Marketo Commercial Sales at Adobe
Marketo is looking for a rare Leader for Commercial Sales, who is responsible for developing and leading a team of Account Executives generating new business in their assigned territories within the Growth segment ($100M - $1B in business revenue). You will be part of our savvy sales team, working with Marketo prospects, clients and partners across our commercial, mid and enterprise markets. Your team will successfully position and sell our full range of Marketo product solutions into the Commercial space, helping businesses of all sizes grow and expand through our best in class suite of digital marketing solutions. The right fit will be, high energy, passionate about helping others achieve their goals, and tech-savvy people with prior sales leadership experience. Do you value outstanding benefits, and one of the best places to work in the world? Are you passionate about helping others grow, learn and earn? Do you want to be part of a team focused on Raising the Bar and delivering better than expected results?What You’ll Do:
- Run 7-10 Account Executives in achieving individual and team quota
- Drive revenue in an assigned team territory consisting of net-new and install base business
- Coach and assist Account Executives through a complex and sales cycle ranging from 2-4 months while adhering to a value-based selling methodology
- Develop your team’s daily and weekly activities, pipelines, and forecasts in Salesforce
- Coordinate and lead weekly one-on-ones in addition to monthly team-wide reviews, meetings, and training sessions to ensure ongoing pipeline hygiene and sharing wins.
- Attract, hire, coach, on-board and retain top sales talent
- Work closely with Customer Success, Support, Solutions Consultants, and Professional Services to satisfy customer’s implementation and servicing needs
- Travel as needed to close business
- What You Need to Succeed
- 4+ years in a SaaS selling environment is preferred, including at least 2 years running Account Executives
- Successful history of closing business, selling new licenses/subscriptions to lines of business, senior management, and/or C-Suite within Marketing and IT departments
- Track record of running top performing teams
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-growing, fast paced environment
- Partnership and excellent communication skills a requirement
- Four -year university/college degree or equivalent experience required
When you join Marketo an Adobe company, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we build and the customers we support.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.