Manager, Key Account Fulfillment at Ball Aerospace
Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
The IBP Customer Fulfilment team is redefining the way that we engage with our strategic customers. The Customer Fulfillment Key Account Manager will work with the Director, Customer Fulfilment to design, develop and deploy a new IBP engagement model that will better meet the needs of our internal customers and – most critically – our strategic customers. This person will be responsible for leading a team of direct and matrixed reports that are aligned to one common goal – providing outstanding service to our customers.
Essential Responsible Areas:
- Assists the Director, Customer Fulfilment in developing and implementing a customer specific team of IBP resources – both direct reports and matrixed – that will improve and streamline the customer experience.
- Effectively communicates cross functionally to ensure that the customer's strategic and executional plans are aligned within the central planning, plant supply chain operations teams and customer support functions.
- Assists the Director, Customer Fulfilment in developing metrics and reporting that will effectively communicate Ball is aligned with what is important to our customers.
- Helps ensure that Customer Fulfilment is working collaboratively with Commercial, Operations, IT - well as other internal stakeholders - to meet the needs of the assigned customer(s)
- Hosts recurring meetings with customer leaders (including independent bottlers) to ensure that Ball operations & plans are in synch with the customer's weekly/monthly requirements. This will include in depth demand planning and demand management skills.
- Works with the Customer Fulfillment Planning Manager and the Strategic Supply Planning Manager to ensure that inventory plans are integrated such that that Customer Fulfillment is better able to optimize manufacturing efficiency, operational capacity, warehouse capacity and customer stocking strategies.
- Partners with the IBP Planning teams to ensure that executional strategies for production and inventory deployment are coordinated with the long term planning goals.
- Works within the Customer Fulfillment team to ensure that inventory planning is integrated into executional planning and reporting
Position Requirement & Competencies:
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college level education or work-related experience
- Job related experience for 5+ year(s) minimum
- Prior experience using Oracle VCP a plus
- Prior experience in consumer packaging or beverage distribution a plus
- The candidate must have working knowledge of supply chain practices, be customer focused, and make decisions based upon analytics
Demonstrate Ball Leadership Behaviors:
- Inspirational Role Model - Understands themselves and seeks opportunities to learn. Shows composure, responding consistently, openly, and courageously in all situations.
- Authentic Leadership - Demonstrates humility in the way they lead others. Takes a stand for what is right and admits their mistakes.
- Leadership Presence - Inspires trust in the broader organization. Acts on a sense of what the organization most needs to elevate its impact and move forward through complexity.
- Relationship Builder - Listens and empathizes, engages a wide range of people. Embraces peoples' differences and helps every individual feel special and valued.
- People Grower - Encourages leadership in others and takes risks to help others grow. Champions collaboration across the organization
- Culture Champion - Consciously evolves the culture to help secure the future of the business. Recognizes where behaviors need to change and how to change them.
- Results Oriented - A desire to make things happen, sets stretch goals and motivates others to achieve them. Always looking to create a better result for customers
- Future Catalyst - Communicates a vision of the future that compels others and helps them see around corners. Embraces change, takes risks, and seeks diverse perspectives.
- Breakthrough Strategist - Sees connections others don't see. Translates this new insight into break-through strategies that open up new directions. Enrolls others in the new.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 86,500- 132,000 (Salary to be determined by the applicant's education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, click here for more info https://www.ball.com/us_benefits
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in "@ball.com." Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans